Our clients Yamaha AR240 came in with some great gear but it needed more. More speakers, upgrades to the control system, a significant wiring repair, new batteries and the Tier One touch. We tackled each system an provided the client with more than he asked for.
- Replaced the 2 primary batteries and increased to 3 total system batteries with new wiring
- Replaced the can speakers on the tower, created custom mounts, ran wiring for audio and lighting
- Added a second JL marine sub-woofer
- Re-wired, added a 3rd, and re mounted all amplifiers
- Added Garmin display in dashboard
- Tuned all audio for mx volume while on the water
In all, the client wanted cleaner, louder sound for the wakeboard experience and more and he certainly got it!
All systems were improved on the boat and we now have a strong platform for more upgrades in the future... which as all you boat owners know - there will be!
Check out this before and after - and this is just the wiring!