Sales Consultant position open now - please apply via Indeed.
Tier One Motoring, in West Chester, PA, a full-service mobile electronics retailer that serves clients from the greater Philadelphia region, is searching for a detail-oriented, client-focused, team member to serve in a sales and customer service role.
The optimal candidate should have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication ability
- Outstanding customer service perspective
- Understanding of sales process including in-person, phone, and email consultation
- Ability to positively interact with customers; provide information, answer questions, deliver quotes, schedule appointments, etc.
- Willingness to learn about core products and services in the car audio and electronics industry
- Desire to learn product mix, service offerings, and create client-focused solutions
- Inventory management
- Passion for attention to detail and follow-through
- Client communication and project tracking
- Post-sale follow-up, including gathering reviews and testimonials
- Ability to communicate effectively with technicians on project outcomes
- Strong working knowledge of Windows software, web applications, and social media
- Microsoft ecosystem software
- Online point-of-sale, document storage, and brand management tools
- Photography and basic content development for posts on the “big 4” social media platforms
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends
- Desire for personal improvement and development
This customer service associate will serve as the initial point of contact for clients connecting with the business via phone, email, and social media. As we specialize in high-end automotive electronics, often using custom installation and fabrication techniques, this role must be flexible, nimble, and work in collaboration with both owners and technicians to create excellent outcomes for our clients. Our most popular categories include car audio (source units, speakers, amplifiers), remote starts, lighting, and radar and laser detection systems. We provide similar solutions for motorcycles, boats, RVs, and other vehicle categories – even working on excavators and tractor-trailers.
We are looking for a charismatic salesperson who is interested in learning, growing, and developing as a person and with our business. Sales and automotive experience are preferred.
- Competitive hourly salary, sales bonuses, and other incentives provided
- Typical business hours are 9:45A to 6:15P daily and 9:45 to 2:15 on Saturdays.
- Preferred starting schedule is 3-4 days per week, 24-32 hours weekly
Please email email@example.com with any questions or requests for more information.