- 600 W x 1 RMS output power at 4 ohms
- 1,000 W x 1 RMS output power at 2 ohms
- Resonance-damping compact and sturdy aluminum case
- Combined Pre-outs for more installation options
- Updated connection terminal/control panel design, and supplied bass remote
Signal summing for seamless connection to factory audio
The new input selector can combine stereo audio signals into a monaural signal, before filtering to low-end. And you can even send the consolidated or passing through line-level signal onto other amps in the chain, allowing for flexible installation in various types of vehicles and audio system setups.
Connection example - Using two amps. The XM-1ES to drive subwoofers, together with the XM-4ES Mobile ES four-channel amplifier. The first unit hooked up to the XM-4ES, while sending out the line level signal to the second unit.